European VoD market worth €6.25bn

The New ITMedia Consulting Report

copertina base 

After a boom year in 2017, the European VoD market will see significant growth over the next four years, but short of the peaks of recent years, with the exception of Southern Europe, especially Italy..

Total revenues for the VoD sector in Western Europe will amount to €6.25 billion in 2018, growing at a 12 per cent CAGR and reaching €8.81 billion in 2021, according to a report from Rome-based consultancy ITMedia Consulting.

The report indicates that revenues from SVoD in Western Europe will increase steadily, with an average annual growth rate of 15 per cent, while TVoD will grow much less, decreasing in importance in the coming years. As a result, in 2021 SVoD will account for 81 per cent of total revenue, with TVoD representing the remaining 19 per cent […].

Branislav Pekic,, July 9, 2018

Read the full article

For further information read the Table of content

To buy the Report click here or This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

Every year ITMedia Consulting publishes a multi-client research exploring the hot topics in digital communications.
click here to find more

ITMedia Consulting uses cookies to make this website better. You can change your cookie settings at any time. If you continue without changing your browser settings, we'll assume that you are agreeing to our use of cookies.