We are a strategic consulting firm specialized in the media, content and convergence economy.
Born in 1992 as Italmedia Consulting from an idea of Augusto Preta, we have positioned ourselves in the market of digital television and access to content, expanding our activities also at the European level.
From 2006, Italmedia Consulting changed its name and consolidated its objectives, becoming ITMedia Consulting.
Today the company offers strategic consulting services within two macro areas: business and policy.
To provide to our clients a wide range of services, from market analysis to economic and regulatory analysis, up to the provision of legal services.
ITMedia Consulting can count on excellent skills in the emerging market of digital content and data economy: we are able to support clients in the most important decision-making processes related to the new convergence markets.
We specialize in the following areas:
- Market analysis
- Advice to operators (Digital TV and Broadband TV) on issues relating to access to content (eg entry barriers, pricing issues, etc.).
- Competitive assessment and definition of new business models in the convergence market (multiscreen, companion device, social app).
- Development of new products and services.
- Assistance to clients in merger and acquisitions processes in the electronic communications and media markets.
- Support to our clients during consultations and market reviews within the European and national regulatory and competition Authorities.
- Impact of European directives and national law and regulation on media, internet and electronic communication.
- Entry of foreign operators into national markets.
- Provision of legal services such as the drafting of opinions and of contractual agreements.
- Development of models for analyzing the consumer demand for convergence services.
- Studies and research reports on new generation networks, 5G, big data and artificial intelligence.
For further information, please visit the Press section.